What Are Symptoms of COVID-19
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Look for emergency warning signs* for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately.
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
*This list is not all possible symptoms. Please call your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
Call 911 or call ahead to your local emergency facility: Notify the operator that you are seeking care for someone who has or may have COVID-19.
What is the relationship between SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19?
Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is the virus that causes COVID-19 through respiratory droplets and with contact of a contaminated surface.
Who should get tested?
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19
- People who have been in close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes) with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19
- People who have been asked or referred to get testing by their healthcare provider, local or state health department
- People traveling that need a rapid PCR result turnaround
- People who may be visiting or around someone with a compromised immune system
- People who have been requested by their employer to verify their health status
Why test with Wellness 4 Humanity?
Accuracy of testing, efficiency of results, integrated QR code technology, and easy to interpret results in our customized patient portal. For events, weddings, and corporate testing, we can come to you and test at your convenience.
Additional CDC and FDA FAQ Links?